Kitchen/Bath Smart Cutlery Stand (Made in Japan)
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
● Drainer Cleanliness Commitment to ease of use.
● Since one side of the tray is inclined, the washed water can flow directly into the sink.
● Easy to clean as it is divided into 3 parts: partition, outer case, and tray.
● For draining and storing cutlery such as forks, spoons, and chopsticks / toothbrush
● Do not use for any other purpose.
● Please note that if you throw the cutlery into the stand vigorously, or if the balance is lost due to a long or heavy object, it may fall over.
● Do not use in unstable places and conditions.
● Make sure that the four legs are on a flat surface.
● If you use it on an inclined surface, water may not flow.
● Each part can be removed for easy maintenance. Hold the bottom of the tray firmly when moving the main unit.
● Do not drag the surface as it may scratch the surface on which it is placed.
● Metal scrubbing brushes, scrubbing brushes containing abrasives, and cleaning with a cleanser may cause scratches. When cleaning, use a soft sponge with a neutral detergent.
● Since this product has a glossy finish, it may lose its luster or be scratched depending on what you wash.
● Do not use if it is deformed or damaged. There is a risk of scratching or injuring the sink or tableware.
● Do not place near fire or in places with high temperatures.
● When disposing of the product, dispose of it according to the method specified by each local government.
Size :About 11.5 x 9.5 x 9.6cm
weight : 220 g